Announcing Maximum Value Health Care for puppies and kittens. Simple and up to a $600 Value!
Puppies: Pay $375 in advance for 1st year health care - Includes: Spay or Neuter up to 8 months age, All Puppy / Juvenile Vaccinations* for Rabies, 4-Way(Distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza, Hepatitis) and Kennel Cough(Bordetella), Deworming, 1 fecal exam, 6 months of Revolution Flea and Heartworm Prevention, 1 wellness exam by a Veterinarian. Nail trims and anal sac expression free.
Kittens: Pay $325 in advance for 1st year health care - Includes: Spay or Neuter up to 1 year of age, All Kitten / Juvenile Vaccinations* for Rabies, 3-Way(Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calici, Panleukopenia) and Feline Leukemia Vaccines, Deworming, Feline Leukemia Testing, 1 fecal exam, 6 months of Revolution Flea and Heartworm Prevention, and 1 wellness exam by a Veterinarian. Nail trims and anal sac expression free.
*All vaccination must be delivered at Saturday Vaccine Clinic unless during the included wellness exam with a veterinarian.
Apples and Apples, or Apples and Oranges?
Consumers often price compare routine surgical services such as spay, neuter, and declaw. Baker House is publishing the cost of those services below for your convenience, but feel it is important to make you aware of what is included in our service at no additional cost, why it is included, and why those services are important. For the health and safety of your pet, please make sure you compare apples to apples before your pet goes "under the knife."
Included in our service and critical for the safety of your pet while under anesthesia:
1) Lab work: Your pet will receive basic lab work which will detect anemia, dehydration, and an overview of kidney function.
2) Intravenous catheter and fluids: The catheter and line allows immediate access to your pet's blood stream for emergency administration of drugs, and the fluid supports blood volume and blood pressure during surgery.
3) Blood Pressure Monitoring: Baker House utilizes doppler blood pressure monitoring. Doppler is the gold standard for non-invasive blood pressure monitoring. Falling blood pressure is the earliest sign of anesthetic or surgical complications. Careful monitoring of blood pressure allows us to intervene before it is too late. You would not want surgery performed on yourself without blood pressure monitoring, and we recommend you make sure your pet receives it. Click here to view a video of Blood Pressure Monitoring in pets.
4) A trained Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT): At Baker House during anesthesia, a RVT is dedicated to the monitoring of your pet from induction (going under) until recovery (waking up). Blood Pressure, heart monitoring, respiration, and many other parameters are monitored throughout your pet's anesthesia. Why is this important? You can have all the bells and whistles in the world attached but without someone paying attention they provide no protection.
5) State of the art anesthetic drugs and protocols: The anesthetic agents and protocols at Baker House were set up and reviewed by a board certified veterinary anesthesiologist. The Baker House staff regularly participates in anesthesia continuing education to maintain proficiency and stay abreast of the latest developments in the field.
Other services included which are charged elsewhere additionally:
1) In hospital and go home pain control included: Your pet will receive state of the art injectable pain control during anesthesia and 3 days worth of go home pain medications.
2) Flea Treatment: Your pet will be treated for fleas while in the hospital at no additional charge.
3) E-Collar: If needed an elizabethan collar is included which protects you pet from licking out his/her sutures.
4)Suture removal and/or recheck.
The Baker House Routine Surgery Costs:
OHE (Spay) Maximum Care up to 65lb 180.00
OHE (Spay) Maximum Care up to 65- 125 lb 275.00
OHE (Spay) Maximum Care over 125lb 385.00
Neuter Maximum Care up to 65lb140.00
Neuter Maximum Care up to 65- 125 lb 175.00
Neuter Maximum Care over 125lb 225.00
OHE (Spay) Feline Maximum Care128.28
Neuter Feline Maximum Care 88.28
OHE (Spay) Feline Maximum Care with Front Declaw 192.00
Neuter Feline Maximum Care with Front Declaw150.00
Services or items included in the cost of the above services:
Canine Pre-Med, Induction, Maintenance on Iso
Catheter Placement and LRS
Rimadyl Injectable(dogs) and/or Other Injectable Medications(dogs or cats)
Rimadyl Flavor Tabs(dogs) or Liquid Pain Med(cats)
Capstar Administration (Flea Control in Hospital)
Canine Pre-Anesthesia Lab - PCV, TP and Azo
Heart Monitor EKG During Anesthesia
Blood Pressure During Anesthesia